Aston Martin Launches The Mobiado Grand Touch Luxury Smart Phone – A Redesigned Google Nexus S
The luxury car maker Aston Martin has launched a new phone – the Mobiado Grand Touch. The phone is basically a re-designed Galaxy Nexus phone with a lot of bells and whistles. The phone runs on Android 2.3 Gingerbread. The phone will be available in 5 colours – black, white, silver, gold, and rose gold (the pink edition).
Let us take a look at the specs and features of the Aston Martin Grand Touch Luxury smart phone:
- A 3.2 inch HVGA display
- Powered by a 800MHz single-core processor
- Has a 5MP rear camera, VGA front-facing camera
- 256MB of RAM, 512MB of ROM (internal storage)
- Support for 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS , and MicroSD card support
- Runs on Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread
The phone is, as expected, priced very highly and retails for US $1,290 (Approx. Rs. 69,500 in Indian Currency). The gold editions of the phone sell for US $1,590 (Approx. Rs. 86,650 in Indian Currency). The phone comes in a retail leather box that has a pair of Aston Martin headphones and also two spare 1500 mAh batteries.
- Idea Launches ID 918 Android Smartphone
- Lamborghini Launches L2800 Android Tablet
- iBall Launches 3G Tablet “Slide 7307″ With 7 Inch Screen
- MTS Launches New MTag 401 Android Based Smartphone
Read more about: android 2.3, aston martin, grand touch, mobiado, phone
Free subscription: Subscribe RSS feed or get daily tips in your email * Click confirmation link sent in email * Don't see the email? check spam folder