Apple has announced a lot of awesome changes and new features to its existing products which have already made Apple users a lot happy. Apart from these, Apple also unveiled the all new Apple MacBook Pro 2012 Edition.
Well the new MBP (MacBook Pro) is a real gem in true sense. It has Apple’s proprietary Retina Display that makes everything you look on the screen really awesome.
Let us now take a quick look at the specs and features of the all new Apple MacBook Pro 2012:
- 15.4 inch screen with Retina Display that offers better viewing angles and highly reduced glare
- Display resolution of 2880 x 1800 pixels which is 4 times as as great as the lat generation of the MacBook Pros
- Intel Quad Core i7 Processor with 2.3GHz to 2.7GHz clock speed
- NVIDIA’s Kepler GT650m graphics card
- Support for huge RAM – 8GB to 16GB
- Up to 768GB of storage on Solid State hard drives
- 720p FaceTime HD Camera
- Just 0.7 inch thin and weighs 4.46 pounds
- Connectors and Ports: Two Thunderbolt ports (up to 10 Gbps), Two USB 3 ports (up to 5 Gbps), HDMI port, Headphone port, SDXC card slot
- Powerful battery with backup of upto 7 hours on Wi-Fi
- Will run on Mac OS X Mountain Lion
The new MacBook Pro with Retina Display costs US $2199 (Which is approximately Rs. 1,23,000 in Indian Currency)