Acer Launches Aspire One 756 Netbook With Celeron / Pentium CPU
When the world is busy upgrading its CPU and computing processor powers, Acer has played a U-turn game by launching a Netbook that is powered by Intel’s Celeron and Pentium processors. For the ones who are of this generation, let us remind them that Celeron and Pentium used to be the processor kingpins of the 1998 – 2005 era.
Let us now take a look at the specs and features of the Acer One 756 Netbook:
- 11.6 inch Display screen with 1366 × 768 pixels display resolution
- Powered by Intel Celeron 877 or Pentium 967/987 processor. The Intel Celeron 877 with its two cores clocks in at 1.4 GHz while the Pentium 967 with two cores hits 1.3 GHz. Both of these processors are way faster than the Intel Atom processors.
- Native Intel graphics solution
- Up to 4GB of RAM (Expandable up to 8GB)
- 320 or 500 GB Hard disk drives
- 2-in-1 card reader
- 720p webcam
- Ethernet connection and optional Bluetooth 4.0
- Two USB 2.0 ports
- VGA and HDMI output ports
- Available in black, blue and red colours
- Weighs 3 pounds and has a 4-cell battery
Although there has been no official word about the pricing of this netbook but we expect the price of the Acer Aspire One 756 Netbook to be around US $300 (Approx. Rs. 15000 in Indian Currency)
- Acer Iconia A1-810 Tablet Spotted; 7.9-inch Screen, Quad-Core
- Acer Launches Iconia W700 Windows 8 Tablets – Will You Buy?
- Acer Launches CloudMobile Smartphone With Alibaba’s Aliyun OS
- Acer Aspire S5 Ultrabook Launched – Costs US $1400
Read more about: acer, aspire, celeron, pentium
Free subscription: Subscribe RSS feed or get daily tips in your email * Click confirmation link sent in email * Don't see the email? check spam folder